Carpe Diem Banquet Hall
The Perfect Place for your Events
Business Office Hours:
11:00am – 5:00pm EST
Monday – Saturday
Terms & Conditions
- A signed confirmation contract stating your requirements is required
- A 10% deposit of the estimated total cost is required at the time of booking.
- The remainder is due 7 days prior to the event by credit card or cash if a balance is due.
- All invoices are subject to an 18% gratuity charge (food & beverage) & 6% GST unless otherwise noted.
- Any tentative bookings will be held for a period of 48 hours.
- We are the sole provider of food with the exception of wedding cake(s).
- We require that you contact us with your menu choice at least 7 days prior to your event.
- We require that you meet with us 7 days prior to your event to finalize your arrangements.
- We must be notified with the number of guests attending your function 7 days prior to your event.
- You will be charged the full amount for all of the guaranteed number of guests.
- It is prohibited to take alcohol off of our premises.
- It is our policy to refuse bar service to individuals who appear intoxicated.
Absolutely NO ALCOHOL is to be brought into the facility under any circumstances.
- A 10% deposit is due upon booking.
- An additional 15% will be due 90 days prior to the event.
- The remaining balance will be due 7 days prior to the event.
- Should a cancellation occur, 25% of deposit is non-refundable.
- Any additional money’s paid above the 25% may be applied to a future date if your event is re-booked.
- Room 2 – Seats 75 people
- Room 1 – Seats 225 peopl
- Both Rooms Seats approximately 350 people
- A 2 hour time frame is given before your event for setup. However, extra time can be given subject to availability & can be confirmed 2 days prior to your function (this might require an additional fee).
- Standard round tables are used with a maximum seating of ten (10) per table.
- Please remember to provide your own decorating materials and equipment.
- The use of staples or tacks on the walls or ceiling is prohibited.
- Confetti and other items of such are forbidden
- Any damage caused by these items will result in a minimum of $100 charge for clean up/repair.